Saturday, June 4, 2011

First Paint Chip Project

Remember when I told ya about getting all those paint chips? Well, I finally got around to finishing my first project with them.

Ta da!

First I cut out the little squares from my paint chips

Then added a line of tape to my card stock.

Next I added a paint chip, one at a time.

Then I cut off the ends that lapped over and framed it!

I plan on making lots more of these in different size frames and with different colors. Then I'll hang them gallery style in our bedroom.

I also worked for a few hours on another quilling project. It's going to take me a long time to finish, but it has to be completed by June 13. After a nice day of crafting, I think I'm going to take a break and wait for the pizza delivery guy. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment