Saturday, May 28, 2011

Another Quilling Project

At work, there is a talent show every year to raise money for Memphis Arts. Usually it just singers that perform, but this year they're allowing craft projects as well. Normally every year some people donate photos and there's a silent auction. So this year I'm entering a quilling project, as I am very curious to see if I could make money with some of my craft projects. I've made some money before, so I wonder if I could do it again.

Today I finally started. I have a feeling it'll take me some time to complete because it's the most advanced project I'm trying with quilling. So wish me luck!

I've started cutting out my strips of paper. I think I'll have to cut out a lot of paper!

And here's a sneak peek at the beginning of the project. Can ya tell what it'll be? :)


I might post more as I get more done. or I might just wait until its completed. ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment