Friday, May 13, 2011

Quilling

I tried my hand at quilling before and I wasn't too thrilled with the results. But when my grandfather's 80th birthday was coming up, I decided to try it again. Cause really, what do you get an 80 year old for his birthday that he doesn't already have? :P Plus, I figured he would love to have something handmade by his granddaughter. You can find tons of tutorials on quilling though a Google search, and I don't really have a favorite one to show you. So this is what I came up with.


All you need is some pretty paper, a paper cutter, glue of some sort (Modge Podge works for me!) and something to roll the little strips of paper with. 

I'm making another one for my sis-in-law. And, I'm making a quilling project for the talent show at work for the silent auction. So I'm going to be quilling for a while. :)

Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. I love this. It would be great for you to have a step by step tutorial on how you made this. I think they would be great Christmas gifts!

    ReplyDelete